Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chaos in California

When Uncle Clint and Aunt Marianne left for their little anniversary trip...we grabbed the gingerbread house...and smashed it...
so fun and delicious!!!
Reeder and I were so excited for Christmas...I think our favorite part was our stockings....
I sleep with my water bottle...
And the stockings were hung on the chimney with care...there were a lot of people there!
Papa Jerry looks really hot in his new gigis...but really...
they belong to my Papa....
Leo even got to take a bath...thanks Big Mama....
And so did the rest of us...Hayes loves being with the ladies!
And Papa Jerry gave us our first grammar lesson...the first of many I am sure...
Leo finally found a paci he loves...my mom is sooooooo thankful...
Of course, we cooked with Big Mama...Reeder and I are quite the experts at cracking eggs...
And Papa Jerry is an expert at napping (this is at legoland)...
And now over to Knott's Berry Farm...Reeder and I love adventure....
And Big Mama is a truck driver at heart...
Reeder and Papa Stephen rode the ferris wheel...and Reeder hated it...every moment...
My mom tried to get us all to meet Snoopy but only Cooper was willing to get within forty feet of him...
Now back to Legoland, where Reeder and I drove cars...mind you, you have to be 3 years old to drive the cars and we are not...so we lied and drove anyway. Needless to say we could not actually operate the cars. I ran into the median, the wall, and in a great finale ran through the cones behind us and almost into the garage where the cars are stored. Reeder hated it - she said it was 'too bumpy'.
Leo, the lion, need I say more...
And of course, we drove a train...
And rode some wild horses...quite the knights!
Then Papa Stephen helped us drive a car...
And Big Mama and Papa managed to ride a camel...
We are not tall people...but this guy was ridiculously tall...
Ahh Cooper posing again...with something I refused to get near...
And then Papa Stephen, Uncle Clint, Reeder, and I raced in some pretty fast boats...
We also managed to wave while racing...pretty phenomenal multitasking...

1 comment:

Maxanna said...

Oh Elizabeth what a grand time- and what wonderful pictures! I love to hear all about it. Eden is getting prettier every time I see a picture of her. Thanks so much for the blog. It warms a cold winter morning in Cincy!