Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Being Silly in June

Welcome to a reverse order posting!!! Go Mama - who still cannot figure out how to upload to the blog - therefore, I, Eden will be taking over this blog posting... So starting on Monday - Mama and Leo came home from their awesome trip to Cincinnati and I was so excited...and while Mama was gone Papa let me dress myself....
And he let me drive...well not drive really since the car battery was dead...but still I sat in the driver's seat, typed on my computer, and drove like a mad woman...
And Papa helped me learn my numbers...in preparation of my birthday....
I love trampolines...
And having a steamer while reading the Sunday New York Times...
We had dinner with Ama (Shrijen and Shriya's grandma from Nepal - she came to the States on June 8th)...
And then we channeled Olivia Newton John....
Let's get Physical Physical...I wanna get...
PHYSICAL...let me hear your body talk...
The other day I had Reba and Malia over and we hit the dress up bin - thanks Big Mama!
Princess Outfit #1 of #427
Reba's got moves....
Possibly you are noticing all the outfit changes...well we are not done yet...
All around the mulberry bush...the witch chased the weasel....
Best Friends Forever....
and ever....
And what summer update would be complete without the obligatory photos of cute children eating watermelon...so hear you go....

I almost forgot...Leo is really good at helping my Mama with the laundry...if by helping you mean, wearing my underwear on his head....

No comments: